Residential Metal Roofing
Residential Metal Roof Fabrication and Installation Experts
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems has been designing, fabricating, and installing residential metal roofs for more than 25 years. Residential metal roofing systems are a preferred choice among architects, designers, and homeowners due to their durability, longevity, energy efficiency, environmental sustainability, and aesthetics. Not only will a metal roofing system increase the value of your home; some insurance companies offer annual premium savings to homeowners with residential metal roofing systems.
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems specializes in the custom fabrication and installation of any type of residential metal roofing system. Our metal fabricators create any architectural style metal roofing system in our own Dallas sheet metal shop.
Why Choose A Metal Roof For Your Home?
Regardless of the age or architectural style of your home, a metal roofing system will elevate the aesthetics and curb appeal of your home. Residential metal roofing systems can be found in a wide range of architectural styles, colors, textures, and finishes. Cedar shakes, clay tile, slate tile, asphalt shingles, fish scale shingles, and standing seam are among the diverse shingle styles available.
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems metal craftsmen can custom fabricate traditional, Contemporary, Rustic, Mediterranean, Spanish, Greek Revival, Arts & Crafts, Jeffersonian, Colonial and many more architectural styles to suit your residential metal roofing system needs.
Metal Roofing Types
- Residential Metal Roofing Shingles – Asphalt, shake, traditional wood, and fish scale shingles can be fabricated into metal shingles.
- Residential Metal Roofing Tiles – Metal shingles can be fabricated to emulate Spanish clay tile shingles and luxurious slate tile shingles without the heavy weight of the traditional materials. Thus, allowing any existing structure or foundation the luxury look of a tile roofing system. Metal tile roofing systems are far more durable than slate or clay tile roofing systems, as they are more resistant to hailstorms.
- Metal Shake Shingles – are a safer alternative to wood shake shingles due to their fire resistance, durability, and longevity. Metal shake shingles have the same texture and color variations found in natural wood shake shingles.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing – is the most versatile metal roofing system. Standing seam roofing is available in a wide variety of shapes, colors, and styles. A standing seam metal roofing system’s contemporary architectural style will update any residential roofing system.
Residential Metal Roofing Benefits
- Cost-Effective Investment – Residential metal roofing systems may last 50 or more years, often outliving the actual structure itself. Some insurance companies offer annual premium savings to homeowners with residential metal roofing systems.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofing systems save up to 40% or more in annual energy costs. “Cool” metal roofing systems have a reflective solar coating designed to minimize heat absorption and buildup on top of and underneath the roofing system. State and Federal energy savings initiatives including an Energy Star tax credit may also be available.
- Durability – Residential metal roofing systems withstand high winds, storms, flash floods, hailstorms, and fire. Unlike standard roofing materials.
- Architectural Aesthetics – Residential metal roofing systems are available in a wide variety of architectural styles – Traditional, Spanish, Rustic, Mediterranean, Greek Revival, Arts & Crafts, Transitional, Jeffersonian, Colonial, and more. Architectural residential metal roofing systems are also available in a wide variety of shapes, textures, and colors.
- Environmentally Conscious – All metal roofing systems are environmentally conscious (100% Recyclable) and petroleum-free
Residential Roofing Materials
- Steel Metal Roofing Systems – are the most common residential metal roofing systems due to superior strength, low cost, light weight, and durability. All steel metal roofing systems are treated with a metallic protective coating to prevent rust.
- Aluminum Metal Roofing Systems – are corrosion resistant and lighter weight than their counterparts.
- Copper Metal Roofing Systems – are the most desirable among architects, designers, and homeowners due to the beautiful rose gold finish which eventually patinas into gorgeous shades of green. This patina “old world” appearance is highly sought after in the architectural & design community. Copper metal roofing systems are resistant to corrosion as well.
- Zinc Metal Roofing Systems – are often used in residential historic roofing restorations. Zinc is easily crafted into unique and dramatic architectural features. Zinc residential metal roofing systems are considered natural metal systems with high resistance to corrosion.