Berridge Metal Roofing
Berridge Metal Roofing Options
For more than 50 years, Berridge has set the industry standard in developing, designing and manufacturing the highest quality metal roofing, siding and architectural metal. Specializing in state-of-the-art transportable roll forming technologies. Berridge maintains a highly skilled team of members always available to assist with every project. Berridge products are backed by rigorous industry technical testing and outstanding warranties. The Berridge metal manufacturing company supplies all of your architectural metal products from one reliable source.
Berridge offers over 30 styles of architectural metal, including Standing seam, simulated tile, alternative seam, wall panels, simulated tiles, shingles, specialty applications, exposed fasteners, fencing systems and much more.
Metal Roofing Material:
Metal roofing panels provide top protection against debris and impacts as well as providing excellent water and UV protection. Count on Berridge roofing materials to deliver the look and style you want with the durability you need.
- Usability for Roofing or Fascia
- Metal Panels Have 12 ¾ “ Coverage
- Manufactured to have a Smooth Finish
- Concealed Fastener Design
Tee Panel Roof Materials
Berridge Tee Panels are ideal for appeared or curved buildings and come with a patented Vinyl Weatherseal for each snap-on seam. This ensures that each 1” high panel has maximum protection from water and weathering.
Berridge Curved Panel Options
Curved Tee Panels are ideal for deeply concave, convex, or even compound curved corners like dome roofs. These panels are able to be shaped right on-site and come with patented Vinyl Weatherseal.
High Seam Roofing Panels
The high seam panel is available for straight or curved applications and has 1” and 1 ½” options and smooth and striated finishes. These panels are equipped with patented Weatherseal. High seam roof panels are perfect for roofs and structures that hold water during heavy rain.
Historical & Classic Metal Tile
Metal tile is a stronger and lighter option than traditional tile, making it ideal for structures without additional bracing. These tiles carry the energy efficiency ofsteel and are available in a plethora of colors and styles.
The Berridge Spanish Tile system is manufactured with 24 gauge steel and is exponentially lighter than it’s clay tile counterpart. Simulated Spanish Tile is installed on top of Deep Vee Panels with concealed Fasteners.
- Tile coverage is 8” wide x 16” long.
- Tile installation uses concealed fasteners.
- Simulated Spanish Tiles are available in multiple color palettes.
Berridge S-Tiles are created with prefinished metal and are continuous for up to 40’. These lightweight panels provide coverage without end laps to ensure a quicker installation and maximum protection.
- Berridge S-Tile panels are available in 24 gauge steel
- Tile coverage is 32 11/16”
- Tile System uses exposed fasteners.
- S-Tiles have a smooth finish
Flush Seam Panel Options by Berridge
This prefinished panel is available in stucco embossed or wood grain texture can be installed over open framing or solid sheathing. These panels appear flat on walls, ceilings, soffit, and fascia.
- Flush Seam Berridge Panels provide 3 ⅞” coverage.
- These panels use concealed fasteners
Fascia & Soffit
Along with roof coverage materials, Berridge also offers soffit and fascia systems that provide long lasting protection and minimal maintenance. These systems provide the light-weight structure of metal systems and the warranty of Berridge products.
- Panels available in 22 and 24 gauge steel.
- Fascia and Soffit panels available in multiple coverage areas.
- Panels created with an interlocking design.
- Fasteners for panels are concealed.
- Panels are available in both vertical and horizontal options.
Berridge Warranty Information:
When your Berridge roof is installed by a Certified Applicator like Alpine Sheet Metal Systems, your roofing system comes with:
- Optional Manufacture Twenty (20) Year Watertightness Warranty
- 40 Year Paint Finish Warranty
- 25 Year Galvalume Metal Warranty
To qualify for Watertight warranty systems, certain requirements must be met, including engineering, shop drawings, project registration, and manufacturing inspections. At Alpine Sheet Metal Systems, we can take care of this entire process from start to finish, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for our clients.