Galvanized Steel Roofing Fabrication and Installation in Dallas/Fort Worth
Galvanized Steel Roofing Fabrication and Installation
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems has been roofing North Texas commercial and residential structures with galvanized steel roofing systems for more than 20 years. Galvanized steel is iron or steel coated in a zinc alloy. This coating process is “hot-dip galvanizing”, achieved by submerging the steel or iron in a molten bath of hot zinc. Similar to electroplating, this zinc coating prevents rust and corrosion.
Galvanized steel is a popular metal roofing choice due to its ability to hold paint well, minor scratch resistance, rust resistance, availability, and affordability. The more zinc coatings applied, the thicker the gauge, resulting in a longer life span of the galvanized steel roofing system.
Advantages of Galvanized Steel Roofing
- Galvanized steel is a low-maintenance metal known for durability.
- Readily Available
- Lightweight – easy to use – transports easily – cuts easily as well.
- Corrugated Galvanized Steel Panels will not rot, mildew or warp.
- Insect (termite) resistant
- Available in a wide variety of colors.
- Can be fabricated in a variety of styles
- Fire-resistant – This could lead to lower insurance premiums.
- 100% Recyclable
Contact Alpine Sheet Metal Systems for your galvanized steel needs.