Stainless Steel Roofing Fabrication and Installation in Dallas/Fort Worth
Stainless Steel Roofing Fabrication and Installation
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems has been fabricating and installing commercial & residential stainless steel roofing systems for more than 20 years. Many people associate stainless steel roofing with warehouses, factories, and industrial buildings. Stainless steel is now used in a multitude of structures and architectural designs. Stainless steel roofing was introduced in 1924 as a staple in Art Deco architectural design, thus qualifying stainless steel as a historical roofing material. The iconic Chrysler building in New York City is a perfect example of stainless steel building.
Stainless steel is extremely durable. Many historical structures with stainless steel roofs and exterior envelopes remain in place today. Alpine Sheet Metal Systems’ stainless steel technicians have over 20 years of experience fabricating, installing, replacing, and restoring new & historical stainless steel roofing and exterior envelope systems.
Stainless Steel Roofing Benefits
- Durability: One of the primary benefits of stainless steel roofing is its ability to withstand harsh weather and corrosion. Stainless steel roofs excel in all weather conditions and can last the lifetime of a structure.
- Few Repairs: Stainless steel roofing systems rarely require repairs. A professionally installed and maintained stainless steel roof will require very few repairs over its lifetime. If your stainless steel roofing should require repair, Alpine Sheet Metal Systems’ metal experts are prepared to help you.
- Environmental friendliness: Most stainless steel in use today is made from recycled and recyclable materials. A stainless steel roof can be salvaged and repurposed at the end of its lifespan. Stainless steel roofing is highly reflective which reduces heat from building up in your structure, resulting in lower energy costs in the brutal North Texas summer heat.
- Flexibility: Stainless steel is relatively lightweight, which means it can be installed on top of an existing roof with little modification. This greatly reduces the time and costs associated with stainless steel roof fabrication and installation.
- Versatility: Stainless steel is highly malleable and easy to work with, making it possible for stainless steel roofing specialists to create innovative moldings, cornices, and other beautiful architectural design elements. Rare and intricate architectural details can easily be fabricated out of stainless steel.
- Affordability: Stainless steel is a fraction of the expense of copper while offering many of the same characteristics. As a result, it is a great choice for ornamental metal roofs and architectural details.
- Safety: Stainless steel roofing systems are safe roofing choices due to their severe weather and fire resistance. Some stainless steel roofs have withstood 180mph wind gusts.
Call Alpine Sheet Metal Systems today for your Stainless Steel Roofing and exterior envelope needs.