Metal Cladding, Metal Façades, Metal Interior Wall Panels, and Metal Exterior Envelope Fabricators in Dallas/Fort Worth
Metal facades and cladding panels have been used in contemporary commercial and residential architecture for decades. Custom fabricated metal facades and cladding help elevate your building’s design and create dimension and interest. Metal facades and cladding are often installed for aesthetic reasons and their ability to transform an existing structure’s exterior and interior appearance. Metal cladding and facades are often a cost-effective solution to disguise an existing design flaw. These metal systems can sometimes be referred to as the exterior envelope as well.
Metal facades can be fabricated from a variety of metals into an infinite number of designs. Perforated or screen facades are popular cost-effective choices. Multi-story commercial parking garages have these screen/mesh facades for ventilation purposes. Metal facade design styles can vary wildly from geometric repetitive patterns to intricate webbing. A custom fabricated metal façade can have a dramatic effect installed on interior walls. Custom metal facades elevate a building’s exterior aesthetic, disguise existing design flaws, diffuse noise, add privacy and provide protection from harsh weather elements.
Metal façade design and material selections are endless. Alpine Sheet Metal Systems’ specialists will assist in the appropriate materials, designs, patterns, and colors specific to the needs of your project. We can make engineering recommendations that preserve appearance and performance while minimizing cost and build time.
Metal cladding is often seen in the form of ACM (aluminum composite material) panels, standing seam, snaplock, interlocking panels, and even metal siding. Metal cladding systems are attached to the actual structure, often over the existing system. Metal cladding systems provide superior exterior and interior design aesthetics, noise barriers, and have energy-efficient insulation qualities.
- ACM Panels – ACM panels are aluminum panels. These panels can be found almost anywhere, from commercial skyscrapers, transit terminals, apartment buildings, and residential structures. ACM panels can be installed on a building’s exterior or interior, depending upon your design needs. ACM panels instantly upgrade the appearance of any new project or existing structure. They are energy efficient, impact, fire, rust & pest resistant and provide noise reduction as well. Metal ACM panels are readily available, easily installed, and more cost-effective than some other metal cladding options.
- Standing Seam – Classic in their appearance and one of the most recognizable systems, standing seam metal cladding can be custom fabricated in a variety of lengths & widths and are often seen on dramatic curved structures. Their folded seams are interlocking creating a watertight metal cladding system. Standing seam cladding is energy efficient and impact & fire resistant. Standing seam metal cladding can be fabricated from a wide variety of metals, coatings, and colors which makes them a popular choice for architects and contractors.
- Snaplock – Similar in appearance to standing seam cladding. Snaplock panels are designed to “snap” together, resulting in a more easily installed metal cladding system.
- Interlocking – Interlocking cladding systems are smoother in appearance with concealed fasteners and 3D seams or express joints. Interlocking metal cladding panels can vary in size and can be fabricated to run horizontally, vertically, and diagonally. Interlocking cladding adds architectural drama and dimension to any structure’s interior or exterior.
Contact Alpine Sheet Metal Systems for your custom metal cladding, facades, and exterior envelope fabrication and installation needs. Our metal specialists are here to answer your architectural metal questions.
Metal Exterior Envelope Fabricators
The exterior envelope of a building is the first and last line of defense against the elements. A well-designed and fabricated metal exterior envelope will protect your building’s occupants and contents while withstanding the rigors of time and weather. A well-executed exterior envelope can enhance the architectural beauty and curb appeal of your building.
Also, an energy-efficient exterior envelope will save you money on your energy bills. Whether building a new commercial structure or retrofitting an existing one, the best exterior envelope fabricators in Dallas can be found at Alpine Sheet Metal Systems.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need fully-functional metal cladding, facades, interior wall panels, or exterior building envelopes for your next project, Alpine Sheet Metal Systems has the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
We specialize in custom architectural metalwork, and our team of metal specialists is always available to answer your questions and help you find the best solution for your project.
When it comes to metal panel fabrication and installation, we have a proven track record of success. We’ve worked on some of the most iconic buildings in Dallas/Fort Worth, and we’re ready to put our tools and experience to work for you. We stand out due to:
- Competitive Pricing: We can offer competitive pricing for custom metalwork due to our in-house manufacturing capabilities.
- On-Time Delivery: We understand the importance of meeting deadlines and always work tirelessly to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Superior Quality: Our team takes pride in their work, which shows in the final product. We use the highest quality materials and workmanship to ensure that your project will stand the test of time.
What’s The Cost of Metal Panels?
Prices for metal panels can vary depending on the project specifications. For instance, a simple residential project may cost around $3 per square foot, while a more complex commercial project could cost upwards of $10 per square foot. You can get a more accurate estimate by contacting us for a quote.
What’s the Difference Between Metal Cladding and Facades?
Cladding is typically used to refer to the exterior layer of protection on a building, while facades are the decorative front-facing side of a building. Metal cladding can be used for functional and aesthetic purposes, while metal facades are mostly used for aesthetically beautiful appeal.
How Long Does it Take to Install Metal Panels?
The time it takes to install metal panels depends on the size and scope of the project. A small residential project could take a few days, while a large commercial project could take weeks or even months.
Are Metal Panels Durable?
Yes, metal panels are extremely durable and can last for decades with proper care and maintenance. With qualities like fire resistance, and quality construction, you can be sure that our solutions will last longer. Whether you choose copper, steel, or another metal, you can rest assured that your panels will withstand the elements and continue looking great for years to come.